One of my clients is an international speaker, an Impact Guru – an ex BBC producer who now runs her own very successful business helping her clients have more impact and confidence in meetings, presentations and conferences.

Now I know she won’t mind me saying, her name is Esther Stanhope and after running her own business for 5 years now, this successful, well respected lady needed help! A mutual friend introduced us she knew Esther was looking for a VA, and the rest, as they say, is history!

When I started Miss VirtualEA, Esther was exactly the type of client I was looking to help. A business owner at that point where they’re super busy and just need help keeping on top of things, such as scheduling, invoicing, social media management, and keeping that diary in shape. Now this may sound simple, but there’s one thing that Esther says has really helped her since I became her virtual assistant….

What is it…….?

Adding travel time in the diary!

I know, it’s so simple, but so very effective!! Not everyone thinks to hold the travel time because you don’t need to at first with just a few meetings each week, but when your diary gets to the point where you’re getting busier and busier, and you’re travelling to and from meetings more and more, it’s absolutely crucial!  Who’s that running to get to their meeting, sweating and stressing that they’re not going to make it in time?? Not you, not now that all-important travel time is locked out in your diary!

Also, just having an assistant there to take over scheduling those meetings, confirming meetings in your diary for that week, sending out invoices, updating databases, organising your travel etc. it can make a huge difference to you – and your well-being!

So, if you’re thinking of hiring a virtual assistant because you too are at that point where your business is thriving (hurrah to you!) and you really do need some help. Look no further! If you just need someone to take away certain tasks from you on a weekly or monthly basis, Miss VirtualEA can help. I know Esther won’t mind me saying that she’s told me that she feels much less stressed now because I’m there taking over certain tasks for her and she trusts me to take care of them.  I’ve ‘got her back’, so to speak!

And by the way, if you ever have to speak in public and are looking for someone to help you have ‘impact’ during your presentation or pitch then Esther really can help! She’s amazing! Please visit her website www.estherstanhope.com, or contact me for more info.

How I’ve Made an Impact on The Impact Guru!

18 thoughts on “How I’ve Made an Impact on The Impact Guru!

• 10th December 2020 at 08:11

Fine way of describing, and pleasant paragraph to obtain information regarding my presentation subject, which i am going to convey in academy. Noelyn Scotti Wallis

• 1st January 2021 at 21:36

I like a very useful article, I like our page and follow it

• 3rd January 2021 at 05:13

I will recommend your beautiful post site to my friends

• 7th January 2021 at 01:55

I wanted to post you that tiny remark to say thanks a lot over again on the pleasant solutions you have featured in this case. It was really shockingly open-handed with you to grant publicly just what many of us might have offered for an ebook to get some dough for themselves, mostly now that you might have tried it in case you desired. These smart ideas as well served to be the good way to fully grasp that other people online have the identical interest much like my personal own to learn more related to this matter. I am sure there are numerous more pleasant periods in the future for many who read your site.

• 8th January 2021 at 00:01

I am also writing to make you know what a impressive encounter my friend’s girl gained reading through your web page. She learned plenty of pieces, which include what it’s like to possess an amazing helping mood to let most people smoothly know several impossible subject matter. You truly exceeded our own expectations. Thank you for offering these necessary, safe, explanatory and even fun tips about this topic to Julie.

• 8th January 2021 at 07:26

My wife and i have been so peaceful when Michael managed to finish off his researching using the precious recommendations he obtained using your web site. It is now and again perplexing to simply happen to be making a gift of tactics which often some others may have been trying to sell. Therefore we recognize we need the writer to give thanks to for this. The type of illustrations you made, the straightforward web site navigation, the relationships you will make it easier to instill – it is most sensational, and it is letting our son in addition to us reckon that this subject matter is interesting, which is tremendously pressing. Thanks for the whole lot!

• 8th January 2021 at 10:22

I happen to be writing to make you understand what a useful experience our princess went through visiting yuor web blog. She realized too many things, with the inclusion of what it is like to possess an incredible teaching style to make the others without hassle thoroughly grasp various very confusing topics. You undoubtedly surpassed visitors’ expected results. Thanks for showing those warm and friendly, trustworthy, revealing not to mention unique tips on your topic to Tanya.

• 8th January 2021 at 10:22

I simply wished to thank you very much yet again. I do not know what I would have undertaken without these thoughts shared by you regarding this subject matter. It was before the scary scenario in my position, nevertheless taking note of this specialized technique you solved the issue took me to weep with happiness. Now i’m thankful for your support and thus trust you really know what an amazing job you were putting in training the mediocre ones via your webpage. Most probably you haven’t met any of us.

• 8th January 2021 at 15:00

A lot of thanks for each of your hard work on this web page. Kim really likes going through investigation and it’s really easy to understand why. Many of us know all of the dynamic method you make powerful strategies on this web blog and as well as strongly encourage response from visitors on this subject matter while our own simple princess is without a doubt understanding so much. Take pleasure in the rest of the year. Your performing a useful job.

• 8th January 2021 at 15:01

I am just writing to make you understand what a really good experience my wife’s princess obtained using your webblog. She noticed some things, which included what it is like to possess an excellent teaching spirit to make others with no trouble learn about specific tortuous things. You undoubtedly surpassed readers’ expected results. Thanks for providing those productive, trusted, informative as well as unique tips on your topic to Mary.

• 9th January 2021 at 14:48

Thank you for your entire labor on this web site. My mom take interest in managing investigations and it is obvious why. My partner and i learn all regarding the lively tactic you produce simple things through your web site and in addition invigorate response from the others on the situation then our favorite princess is truly studying a whole lot. Take advantage of the rest of the year. You have been doing a superb job.

• 20th January 2021 at 01:11

Your post content is being interested by a lot of people, I am very impressed with your post. I hope to receive more good articles.